Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Monday, January 9

OC Military Family Examiner!


I was honored recently to start writing for the Examiner.com as their Orange County Military Family Examiner!!  I LOVE to write and this is such an amazing outlet for me to promote military families and all that is important to us.  Please take a moment to subscribe to my articles and let me know what you want to hear about!

I wrestled with writing as it’s been tough some days to keep up with my blog BUT I thought about all the fun free offers I see for military, the organizations that help families out that many of us don’t know about, homecomings that (sometimes bitter sweet) we love to see and thought, WHY NOT.  Why not help out other families that may or may not know all that is out there for us, good bad or indifferent.  I know that when Hubby was gone it would have been nice to be able to know about some things that Diva and I could do that was free or less expensive because of his service or read articles on the changes that Tricare CONSTANTLY makes without telling us (dealing with that fun right  now!).

My first 2 articles have been about families of our fallen and an organization that I am part of – we are taking 9 families to Miss America this week for a Princess filled weekend in Las Vegas.    I will be writing daily during the trip thanking sponsors and just chronicling the trip, next week I will be talking Tricare and any current event that comes up.  I want this to be about us all... MilSpouses and MilFamilies.

OC Military Families Examiner

No comments: