Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Thursday, December 22

Secret Santa AND Prayer to Santa

Yesterday ... a LONG day... I got home to the most WONDERFUL thing.  My Secret Santa gift.  It just made me smile, a little tear... and giggle.  Thank you Thank you Thank you!  I will do a WHOLE post about how wonderfully amazing and thoughtful and perfectly perfect this gift was today.  In the meantime... here is a picture.

THANK YOU!!!!


Oh and here is the current weather where the Hubby is... he is supposed to fly out today.  We shall see! Santa... please bring my husband home for Christmas!.


2 comments:

Nina said...

Greetings from The Last Frontier!

My Secret Santa package arrived already almost a week ago, and hubby couldn't wait to see what's inside.... What a perfect, most awesome gift - thank you so much! There is a whole posting about the gift at http://www.kfamilyadventures.com/2011/12/secret-santa/

Have a wonderful Christmas, and all the best for New Year 2012!!

Shana said...

I am SO glad you liked it... I LOVE to read (my poor kindle!) and heard wonderful things about this book. Enjoy your flight and have a Merry Merry Christmas!