Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, December 30

11 in '11


I saw this linky party over on Flip Flops and Combat Boots - Thought it would be fun to recap the year in just a few questions.  2011 has brought so many ups/downs and changes in my life, my world... and my family.  I am blessed and thrilled to be starting 2012 with new friends, new adventures and a new direction. 

Well, 2011 is almost over! Wow! That went fast! As a fun way to commemorate {is that even an appropriate word?! I don't know, it sounded good} 2011, Miss Kindergarten is throwing a part-ay! All you have to do is think back at your favorites in 2011 and add a few pictures. What a fun way to remember the year, huh!? You can use these prompts if you'd like, or just type up your 11 favorite things! 

11. Favorite movie you watched:
10. Favorite TV series:
9. Favorite restaurant:
8. Favorite new thing you tried:
7. Favorite gift you got:
6. Favorite thing you pinned:
5. Favorite blog post:
4. Best accomplishment:
3. Favorite picture:
2. Favorite memory:
1. Goal for 2012

11: Favorite Movie You Watched
Rio – it was a cute movie BUT it was the first movie we watched after Hubby got home from Iraq.  The memory of sitting there on the chair eating popcorn as a family is priceless.
10: Favorite TV Series

Toss up – Army Wives and SVU.  Both are permanently imprinted on our DVR.

9: Favorite Restaurant

Red Robin... sad but true.  LOVE that all three of us can eat there AND mommy can have an adult beverage if the mood calls for it and Diva is NONE the wiser

8: Favorite New Thing You Tried

I suck but I haven’t tried anything new this year... I have been surviving, so I guess that’s new.

7: Favorite Gift You Got

Diva made me a coffee mug for my birthday... by far my favorite gift ever.


6: Favorite Thing You Pinned

I’ve never pinned anything... and truthfully am dying for an invitation to Pinterest! HINT

5: Favorite Blog Post

Homecoming... I loved the pictures, I loved the memories and the moments... I LOVED HOMECOMING

4: Best Accomplishment

We bought our first home in July... pretty proud of us.

3: Favorite Picture

HOMECOMING!




2: Favorite Memory

Diva’s birthday at Disneyland.  It was on R&R and our first family outing this year.  I LOVED that day... all but the stupid skort (gave me diaper butt!) that I had to buy due to the dress code at Club 33.

1: Goal for 2012

Lost my 10lbs, finish the nightmare that is reintegration, get back to school

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks so much for linking up!
I loved looking at the homecoming pictures. That is so cool! And that you're favorite movie is tied to that. LOVE IT!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Ginger Snaps said...

What a sweet picture of Daddy coming home! It makes me teary eyed!

gingersnapstreatsforteachers.blogspot.com

Susan Case said...

I'm your newest follower from the Linky party. LOVE the Diva look. Hoe you can visit my blog. Thank you for your family's service!!!