Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, November 19

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I want to say I have so much fun doing these... I just forget because my Fridays are crazy!  Enjoy...



It's Friday, which means it's time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Yay! To sign up just head over to Wife of a Sailor.


1.If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs – such as food and water – were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?
Hmm… Big Daddy and Diva. 

2.If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?

I don’t particularly care for it but Rasberry Vinegrette… its got a sweet yet tangy flavor and I think I am pretty much the same way.

3.If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?

Cows, I love cows, ummm… goats stink too much, some ducks… and horses.  I LOVE horses!  I cant wait to get Diva and Big Daddy on a horse.

4.If your life was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?

Hmmm… to play me?  I would say Jennifer Anniston as she is pretty much an all American girl… or maybe Carrie Underwood since she would probably be as bad of an actress as I am.  As Big Daddy… sorry but I have to go with Vin Diesel or to stick with my love of music, my man Chris Daughtry.

5.What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?

I sent an anniversary card for the day he asked me to be his girlfriend…  4 years ago November 26!

No comments: