Last night Hubby had to work SO what did this momma do... CLEANED AND ORGANIZED my closet and bedroom. I put together my summer clothes box for the garage, then got my bag to donate (not looking back) and finally got it all organized to be found more easily. When I was all done I took a few moments to dream and map out my closet as I see it, EVENTUALLY. We can do basically all of it ourselves, I just want the center built in piece and have to figure out what to do with my shoes. DREAM BIG
By the time I was done Hubby was almost off work so I took to my FAVORITE couch spot with a cup of coffee and got totally enthralled with Extreme Couponing... have you seen this show?! These people save THOUSANDS of dollars using coupons! I am OVER the moon if I save $30 I in a $250 trip. So in all my 2 hours of watching last night I learned a few things:
- IF you are going to cut coupons be organized! This is my biggest problem but I did see a few cool ideas last night to keep me organized for a trip to the grocery store.
- You can use more than 1 of the same coupon on several items of the same thing
- You need an ENTIRE garage of crap you will never use in order to save a ton of money (Who really needs 274 packs of gum or 400+ rolls of toilet paper just because it was free!)
- Saving this kind of money is not easy OR time efficient. This one lady saved almost $1100 BUT it was in 21 transactions AND a 6 hour shopping trip.
- My time is WAY too valuable sitting on the couch than 6 hours at Albertsons!
When I was done watching the Vegan lady I decided that I needed to organize my pantry. I thought we had WAY more than we do but now that I can see what we have I can start clipping my coupons and maybe... save $50!! Now I feel the need to go coupon crazy and see just what I can do. Crazy couponing people~