Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Tuesday, November 1

30 Days of Thankgiving

Every day this month I will list something that I am thankful for - Serious or silly there are so many things in life that I could not be happier and more appreciative of. 

I am thankful for the safe return of my husband. Being apart for 15 months and listening to him talk about running missions, IEDs and just being generally lonely was so hard.  He has been my best friend since the day we met - The one that I turn to when all is breaking loose around me and I don't know what I would have done had I lost him.  This will be a Thanksgiving to thank my lucky stars.



4 comments:

Reccewife said...

What a great idea. The pictures are adorable!

TerinAleah said...

I plan on posting something I am thankful for each day as well on my blog :)

http://terinaleah27.blogspot.com/

The New Normal said...

What a great idea for this month! The photos are priceless!

Shana said...

Thank you! I think I should do a link up on it since so many are doing it