Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, November 18

Sick... 5Q Friday!

I brought NYC home with me... well at least a cold from there!  Hubby and I are both sick, FABULOUS!  He is a baby, Diva is being SUPER needy and I get to take care of both while feeling like I got run over by a Hippo!  Luckily this weekend is pretty mello.  I am judging the National American Miss Pageant on Sunday but that is about it.  I love judging!

Now for the 5Q that I have missed so much!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear Friday morning and LINK UP! Don't forget the very most important rule of all: HAVE FUN!!

Questions for Friday, November 18th: (Special thanks to @gasfamily, @_mycrazy4, @trooppetrie, @katieb38, and Sandy for their question suggestions! I'd love to link you in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my BlogFrog community and offer up your best question suggestions...or watch for my weekly shout out on Thursdays and offer 'em up that way! Remember to@5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF!)

1.   Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?
I LOVE Enrique Iglesias and Shakira for a good seat dancing mood!  I sit in my cubicle and dance.... well as much as I can to either!

2.   Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
It’s all about a REAL tree.  This year we are buying a tall thick tree to put in our house... new house with high ceilings makes for a BIG tree.  We can’t wait.

3.   What are you thankful for?
This list is FAR too long – short list: Thankful for my family, my freedom, my job and my life

4.   Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
I LOVE the 20’s fashion... women in all dresses (admittedly I would be a flapper) but very feminine

5.   Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
I wait until the damn thing yells at me to get gas then I drive another 5 miles looking for it to be 10cents cheaper.

No comments: