Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Tuesday, November 22

Inopportune Time... of course

Of course this week is Thanksgiving... then Christmas and holiday junk so all crap food for the next 45 days!  Well... NOT FOR ME!  I am trying so hard to support Suki and her goal.  I started my morning off with a protein shake (Went to Target and bought a personal blender for $15!). Pure Protein Chocolate with a banana, not too bad actually and a total of 330 Cal, 34.7b Protein and 40.9g Carbs.  I know that the protein amount should be above my carb intake but the banana killed me (27g).  Of course now I feel this HUGE lump of protein shake in my stomach, ahh that’s enjoyable.   Downfall is that I am already craving SWEETS....  I need help.  Going to try to overload with water and green see if that works –

I did download an App for my phone to help me track what I eat and drink – maybe the added accountability will help.  Good gracious, this is a lot of work and I am not a huge fan of calorie counting BUT it’s necessary to make sure I am eating the RIGHT food.

We are also talking about child number 2 – no BIG decisions made yet but Diva is ready, I am ready (I think), so now it’s just up to Hubby and his readiness.  I got a copy of our last home study in hopes that will help the process along once we take the step – I am aiming for a decision to move forward by January BUT I also know that you can’t rush these decisions... if so we would have 4 kids by now!

No comments: