Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Wednesday, November 9

Blessings and packing

Every so often in life there are amazing blessings that present themselves.  I have been blessed to model, to travel, to be independent, to have great jobs and now to have my family.  I am amazed every day when I look back at the last 32 years of my life, I have come so far and been blessed with so much.  Last night Hubby and I were lying in bed discussing the fact that this weekend 5 years ago we were headed out on our first date and here we are heading to New York happily married parents, post deployment.  We have had so many wonderful blessings since then.  Each night we say prayers and thank God for our blessings, for each other and our future.

Last night Diva and I headed over to buy our Anaheim Ducks apparel for this season.  She has grown out of her previous sweatshirt and mommy has never bought anything because... well, it’s EXPENSIVE and my screaming, yelling and occasional expletive is pretty supportive!  However, they are going to have our family on the jumbo-tron tonight so I figure we should be representing our beloved team... besides, I am not growing anytime soon so I can wear the same thing to every game for the next 3 years!  The family that loves hockey together... is one happy bunch!

1 more day... and we are OFF!  Hubby and I packed last night – he can be such a girl!  We had a blast trying to figure out how many of our So Cal long sleeves shirts it would take to keep us warm in NYC (I am packing 4 pairs of jeans, 2 pairs of shoes, 3 or 4 coats and about 20 tops!  If we had that much fun packing... lets PRAY it keeps through our trip.

1 comment:

The New Normal said...

I hope that you have a wonderful trip! :)