Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Saturday, June 11

29 things about me...

I came across this survey and thought I'd fill it out to let you guys know a little about me :)

1. How long have you been a military wife?  Almost 4 years

2. What branch of service is your husband? Army Reserves

3. Active/Reserve? Reserves

4. What is his job? Military Police

5. How many deployments have you gone through? Midst of our first

6. ACU's or Class A's on your man? ACU’s – Class A’s… eww

7. What do you like about being a military wife?  I love being married to a man with so much pride in our country

8. Do you live on base? Nope- we are almost 2 hours from the nearest Army Post

9. What is your favorite base so far? Ooh… I got nothing here.  Ft Irwin in Barstow, CA is an ARMPIT

10. What is the hardest part of the military life? Being apart for the past 14 months has basically sucked!

11. Do you go to the grocery store or commissary? Grocery Store

12. Do you work or stay at home? I work full time… I do NOT have the SAHM gene

13. Do you have a lot of military wife friends? I have a few – not easy in the reserves but worth their weight in gold!

14. Do you prefer Walmart or the BX/PX/NEX/MCX? Target over Walmart but the exchange on Coronado has a HANDBAG store!

15. How did your husband propose? One knee in front of the restaurant we went to on our first date!

16. Did you marry him after he joined or before?  After… he had 9 years in when we met

17. How long have you been together? Almost 5 years

18. Any kids? An AMAZING DIVA!

19. Any kids yet to come? We’ll talk AFTER he comes home!

20. Is your husband one of those "I am soldier hear me HOOAH" kind of guys?  OH YEAH… well not so much after this deployment but he sure was before.

21. Have you ever done combatives with your husband?  YEP- I am a test dummy

22. How many bases have you lived at? 0

23. If you could change one thing about the military?  OOH, I got nothing!  Maybe allow the service member to make his family a little more of a priority over their branch of service?  Maybe?

24. Do you like military balls?  Yes- I have been with friends and they are pretty fantastic

25. Where does your family live? Mine in AZ, his is FL, CA and NV

26. What do you do for a job? I am a healthcare ninja!

27. Have you ever gotten in a fight with an NCO's wife? No

28. Name one thing you do when your husband is gone.  Save money… haha

29. Do you think other wives do that too?  HECK YEAH! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

love your fillins! The NEX on Coronado and NBSD are awesome aren't they?!

Amanda
http://alittlechangesalot.blogspot.com