Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, June 3

Friday Fill In


I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
This week’s questions are:
1. It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer?
HUBBY is coming home, Diva is spending 2 weeks camping… oh and I have a birthday.  BIGGEST news is… WE ARE MOVING
2. What is your favorite summer memory as a kid?
I loved to camp with my family at the lake.. that was the best memories.  Sunburns and dogs… float with my mom just talking.
3. If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
I would LOVE to have an elephant, I have always wanted one.  They are super cute and look sweet.
4. Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife
We are buying a house, learning an awesome way of communication and learning about ourselves and our strength.
5. I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones).
Did you/Do you plan to get PG before or during deployment (R&R)?
WE talked about how cool it would be BUT my darling sweet visitor came 2 weeks LATE just to show up the same day he did.  CRAP!
Please don’t forget to add your blog link to Mr. Linky below by clicking on it. But also if you are not participating in MilSpouse Friday Fill-In this week, please do not put your link on there… I will remove it. It is unfair to others who do participate.

No comments: