Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, June 10

YAY! TGIF MilSpouse Friday Fill-In



I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:

1.          When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh
We love beach vacations with adventure.  Hubby and I went to Kauai and spent our time Zip-lining and snorkling! 
2.          What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
Dancing to ‘Raise Your Glass” with Diva before work – SHE LOVES IT and so does mommy!
3.          If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
I would volunteer every day to plan some GREAT events to benefit others… after hitting the gym and being in PHENOMENAL shape!
4.          What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience
My shoes!  I have GREAT shoes… and HUGE feet so it’s more impressive that I can find great shoes to fit my stupid skis!
5.          …. submitted by The Three Turners:
 It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle?  I would TOTALLY choose Harry Potter… and be a Muggle.  That would be the best of both worlds which seems pretty great!  I would LOVE to cast spells, fly on brooms and be able to play with time.

No comments: