Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, July 29

2Fer Friday Fill in's and a Roundup!

Our office is sweltering today... Its 7:30am and probably about 85degrees INSIDE - just get my work done and head out of here!
YAY!  Friday Fill in Time baby... Oh and my little Diva is finally home TOMORROW!  YIPPEE!  Only another week of ALC and the Hubby is home too... then I get to celebrate my birthday!!! 

I accidently did last weeks questions - so here are 2 sets from Wife of a Sailor!
First of all... visit A Creed and A Psalm for the MilSpouse Weekly Roundup


I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week,
Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!This week’s questions are:
 
This week, it’s all about the “or’s”… just make sure you tell tell us why!

1.  Facebook or Twitter?
Facebook - I don't get Twitter at all.  To me it's Facebook without the pictures
2.  Hard Tacos or Soft Tacos?
Hard! 

3.  Gardening or crafting?
Umm... neither unless I HAVE to choose in which case I will go with crafting

4.  Fruit or vegetables?
Fruit - OMG I LOVE fruit

5.  Motorcycle or bicycle?
I would love to ride a motorcycle but at this point (since I am SUPER unbalanced) I will stick with a bicycle!

 
1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
YEP!  Hubby even knows that if it’s a really bad day that maybe a tube of chocolate chip is the way to go!  I will sit there with a spook and inhale that stuff! 
2. When you get online for the first time of the day… what site do you immediately head to?
Google.com. I get all my entertainment news and I search The Possessionista (work doesn’t monitor my google apparently!)
3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
I had a Collie named Max – got him when I was 2 years old and he lived until I was 10 before my parents put him to sleep.  I was devastated
4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Elmer2 – I had a chicken named Elmer and it would fit equally here!
5.  How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I suck on it and bite it... never have actually licked one of those things.  I am WAY too impatient!



Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky post to appear on Friday morning!

Questions for Friday, July 29th: (Special thanks to @katieb38, @ByGollyMsHolly,@MarandaLamping, Sandy, and Pam for their question suggestions! Wanna be linked in a future Five Question Friday? Well, c'mon over to my community or watch for my Twitter shout out on Thursday mornings and offer up your best question suggestions! Remember to@5crookedhalos me using hashtag #5QF if you go the Twitter route!)

1. Vow renewal ceremonies-yay or nay?
I have to say – YAY... Hubby and I renewed our vows on our anniversary BEFORE he deployed and will on our anniversary upon his return.  I think that there is something romantic about it.  Its not for anyone else, just for us.

2. What sound/s annoy you the most?
Little girl squealing and puppy howling – those two things are WORSE than nails on a chalkboard to me.

3. If you had to pick, would you have only all boys, or only all girls for kids?
I would have all girls- mainly because I have Diva and I have a sister so it seems that I am good with girls... then again I haven’t had to be the parent of a PMS’ing daughter yet!

4. Do you believe in alternative medicine?
Yes- I am a firm believer in Acupuncture because I have seen the benefits. Besides... synthetic medications can’t be all that good for you all the time.

5. Would you take a family member's children and raise them if they needed it?
It would all depend on the reason – A sociopath child that the parents can’t deal with?  Probably not, Omen was my favorite movie BUT I don’t want Damien living with me... JUST SAYIN

Last weeks questions... oops!

 

No comments: