I LOVE LOVE LOVE Fridays! Today is a great Friday! Hubby has his first test for ALC - he has been studying like crazy which makes me so happy and excited for him. Today is the last Friday fill in in our current location - and my last one before Diva leaves for her extended camping trips. ENJOY!
1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?
2. Soda in a can or a bottle?
I don't drink soda unless I am eating pizza… so I prefer soda from a fountain
3. What do you wash first, hair or body?
I split it up! Shampoo hair, wash face, rinse hair and apply TONS of conditioner THEN wash body. Its my own little routine!
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?
5. What is your best hangover remedy?
Hangover?!?! A bottle of Gatorade and 2 Excedrin Migraines… well I haven’t had a hangover since my ill fated Bachelorette Party but that’s what the Hubby MADE me do!
Hubby and I with Josh Groban! We both LOVE his music… it reminds me of planning our wedding (we wore out the Live at the Greek and Awake CD’s) and it got us through Deployment (aforementioned Awake CD ALONG with the NEW Illuminations CD). His mom and I went to a small concert in
while Hubby was gone and JG even wished him a Happy Veterans Day on camera! Santa Barbara
- Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time
Not yet – I just started selling military inspired tshirts and tank tops. Working to get them into catalogs by the holidays!
- During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love
Diva was going to have a different name but never a nickname – they didn’t come until she did
- Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
No- and I am a little (ok A LOT) sad about my poor luck!
- If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army Absolutely nothing. My fridge at home is empty and unplugged while we’re in the States.
Not much- moving this weekend made me remember NOT to go shopping. PLUS Miss Diva has been at camp all week this week and will continue to 2 other camps for the next 2.5 weeks so no need for real food. Its funny as we haven’t told anyone where we are moving or why – so we have friends showing up to help me (since Hubby is gone, convenient my dear!) with no real idea of where we are going. Haha.