Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, July 8

Fill In and Roundup - TGIF!

Today is definitly a TGIF day!  Last night I fell and hurt my knee and shoulder - of course the same one I hurt falling OVER Diva last weekend.  On top of it all I need to PACK this weekend... yucky!

So in honor of such a wonderful day I decided to do BOTH a MilSpouse RoundUp and the Friday Fill in!  So please visit: Mowenackie for the MilSpouse Weekly Roundup!  Then you can enjoy my MilSpouse Friday Fill in


I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!This week’s questions are:


1. Does your Significant Other read your blog?  Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany
I found out a few weeks ago that HE DOES!  I kinda laugh because I write like he doesn’t and now I know… maybe I should think before I write – NAH, no fun in that.
2. What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
My grandfathers pocket watch.  He was blind, I remember him opening it up and reading the Braille numbers all the time.  He passed away almost 24 years ago and I still can’t stop smiling when I think of it and him.
3. When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times
I prefer the beach but MAN it’s such a process with kids – First you have to pack for the day, with 3 changes of clothing because you know just as you get ready to go they will end up back in the sand/water and get dirty again, then you have to drive… while it’s only about 20 minutes to the nearest beach it may as well be a lifetime of hearing “are we there, YET”, then the parking!  Find a spot, pay $15 then realize that by the time you find a spot to sit in the sand you have ZERO clue where your car is!  Then the worst part, SAND!  It ends up EVERYWHERE!
4. What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm
I sit on his side of EVERYTHING!  When we got together/married I switched sides of everything because he seemed to love MY side more.  SO his first week gone I sit in HIS spot on the big chair, HIS spot at the table and sleep in HIS spot on the bed… after a week I gravitate back to mine.
5.  What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog
OK- I HATE to admit this but I have 2.  TMZ.com and Thedirty.com.  Both are just gossipy websites that provide nothing more than entertainment, also reminds me that no matter how bad my day is, some else’s is always worse.

No comments: