Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, July 1

MilSpouse Friday Fill-IN


First Friday Fill In with him HOME!  YIPPEE.  So my sense of sarcasm won’t go away… oh and he leaves for ALC next week anyhow so another month of my geographically single mom-dom! 
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!This week’s questions are:
This week’s questions are:
1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
I thought about joining the Marines at 23 – was told by the recruiter I was too old and possibly too ‘delicate’ to handle life in the Marines… I thank him every day.  I couldn't imagine my life as a female marine... who knows but I wouldn't be married with a beautiful Diva so things worked out perfectly.
I think that dual military offers some unique issues and possible double lack of stability for kids.
2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things
 The pool or the beach with Hubby and Diva knowing that my house is already cleaned, laundry is done and we are ready for the week.
3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday?  submitted by Anchor’s Away
We usually go to Hubby’s moms house, BBQ and watch fireworks from her lawn.  Last year was the night before he deployed, we decided to forego all together.  LOTS of making up to do.
4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
TRIPPING!  When I was little I was WAY pigeon toed so my parents had my feet corrected… but NOW when I am tired drunk I trip over them so bad.  I have more scars on my knees from a self inflicted fall than anyone I know!
5.  What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
So far… NOTHING.  Hubby came home SUPER hot and ripped and me… well, I look like the wife of a deployed soldier with a 7 year old a full time job and NO extra time!  Just sayin.  This momma is NOT happy right now.  Thankfully, new house has A LOT of stairs!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Ahh I just talked to my husband (who is deployed right now) the other day and he has lost 20 lbs already, and I can tell in his pictures already. He was already a hottie if I do say so myself but he is getting even more so. And I, I have lost nothing. I might have even gained a pound or two. Just shoot me now. hahaha