Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, May 13

Friday Fill In!

First I have to say I am SO ANNOYED!  Blogger deleted my Flat Stanley post and of course Idon't have a copy!  I am SOOOOO ANNOYED!  Onto your regularly scheduled blog post!




I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!
  1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs
I have yet to experience homecoming… but Wedding Day at this point.  R&R was a VERY close second but almost more exhausting!
  1. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love
He was there… the military owns him and I get to borrow him for a husband every now and again
  1. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe
I still LOVE Cinderella…. She gets her Prince, the Castle and the Crown and all it took was one lost shoe!
  1. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN!
Can’t remember the last family weekend… well whole family.  Now, we love to walk the dogs while she rides her scooter.
  1. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co.
I would LOVE Korea or Germany… ooh, nope ITALY!  That’s #1 on my travel list.  Sitting in a café drinking coffee and inhaling my weight in Italian food!  Yep, I’m in!  Sadly just a dream... we are stuck in the ARM PIT of California!

No comments: