So for your regularly scheduled programing!
I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers! I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more.
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs. And please feel free to use the button above!
- What is one of the things you always do special when your husband returns from a deployment? submitted by Keep Calm and Soldier On
This is our first deployment BUT I always buy one new sexy floor covering item when he comes home from AT and did the same for R&R – Sometimes I have him pick something and send it home for us both to open together.
- What do you do to help your spouse and/or yourself re-adjust after a deployment or long separation? submitted by Diapers, Dogs and Deployments
First deployment so looking forward to seeing what the seasoned MilSpouses said. We always take a few days to ourselves so maybe that will be our thing…
- Are you a crazy coupon clipper (I’m becoming one, so share your secrets with me)? submitted by Married My Airman
No- but I want to be! I just don’t see the point in clipping coupons and driving all over kingdom come to use them… at $4.30 a gallon for gas I need to be realistic! Teach me ladies!
- What’s your most treasured memory of you and your spouse (not counting your wedding – that’s a given)? submitted by Scrubs, ACUs and One Crazy Ride
The day we picked up Diva. We weren’t spouses yet but we were a family and I will never forget the moment they met for the first time. It was the moment I fell in love.
- If you could live anywhere overseas, what would you pick and why? submitted by Little Moments Like This