Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, May 27

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in


I love learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!
This week’s questions are:
1. Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day?
Sadly I don’t think the schools teach it very well therefore I don’t think our younger generation understands it more than a 4 day holiday weekend (Thank you Furlough days!)  While adults know they are typically more excited for a day  off work and great sales…
2. What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend?
YAY!  SUPER EXCITED!  My brother is in town, he is 15 and hasn’t been here for just some sister time since 2005 BEFORE Diva!  We are taking a group of Surviving Spouses and their children to a day on the USS Midway tomorrow with the Got Your Back Network and then just HANGING out on Sunday!  YAY!
3. What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners
I would take ANY talent… I can barely whistle!

4. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army
Depends on how hungry you are… oddly I can eat chicken with eggs as that’s just weird but typically I eat breakfast first so I say egg.
5. What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn
Yep- reserve family no post to speak of  BUT I can say that the city our unit is in only boasts one good thing to me…. John Incredible Pizza!  I have great memories of Diva and her daddy there the night before he deployed.

The worst… well just about everything else!

2 comments:

Shana said...

Welsome! I can't wait to read your blog!

Kenny and Jen said...

Hey im your swap partner over @ http://www.flipflopsandcombatboots.net/
Email me your info so we can get started :)

jennifer.wallace2010@gmail.com