Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Thursday, December 30

Giddy!

As the end of the year approaches I find myself getting giddier about 2011.  I don’t think I have ever been this happy about seeing a year end, but let me tell you… I am just ELATED!  2010 has been a year of so many changes, both good and bad.  When we stepped into 2010 it was almost like a cloud over us, with this looming idea of deployment.  We didn’t know when, where or anything just that it was a possibility.  February moved us into a new apartment, bigger and more of a home.  Then in March we got our timeframe and in April brought the first 45 days of training… then home for 2 weeks and in July we started this deployment.  The last few months have been consumed with school, work, daisies… gymnastics, appearances and events, volunteer functions, fundraising and well… LIFE.  I swear this year has just flown by.

THANK GOODNESS!

I don’t really believe in rituals or resolutions for the new year…. What I will say is that I am looking forward to having my husband home, expanding our family, and possibly buying a house…. Beyond that I am hoping for a relaxed and positive year that brings as much love as a family can handle.

Ok… enough MUSH.  I must say this deployment is a real pain.  I get distracted easily and tell people that my total lack of memory is deployment brain, I mean if pregnant women can have pregnancy brain then I get this! 

ENJOY and HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments: