Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, April 1

Its Party Time!






Every year, Susan and Janice from 5 Minutes for Mom, host a fantabulouso PART-AY for folks to meet and greet virtually!  So if this is the first you've heard, go write an intro post, sign the linky, and get ready to have some fun!  (Last year, there were over 2,000 blogs linked up!)


Hello all and welcome to my home... away from work!


Tiaras & ACU's basically sums up our life... Hubby deployed with the good ole Army while his little Diva and I hang out in Cali.  This blog is the starting of my book and my way to vent to others who 'get it'!  My civilian friends don't ... my family doesn't ... but my fellow MilSpouse's GET IT!

We live in Southern California, hubby is a reservist so we don't live near an Army Post nor have Army friends.  I am a full time worker bee, a pageant woman, a mommy, a philanthopist... Taxi Cab driver, Doctor and Chef... and a currently Geographically Single Mom.   I love sarcasm and wit... Hubby has a VERY dry sense of humor so I am used to not getting jokes.

Thank you for stopping by my little area... Please leave me a comment so that I can visit your blog. 





Sooooooooo - Welcome to the PARTY!   
I'm so glad you decided to stop by

6 comments:

Kim said...

Found your blog through the UBP, I'm also a "Geographically Single Mom" at the moment. Nice to meet ya!
Kim
http://wanderingwicopy.blogspot.com/

Linda said...

I hope you enjoy the party and meet lots of new bloggers!

Shell said...

Oh, I'm cracking up at your waxing post- I'm scared to try that!

Shelly said...

I'm a new follower from the UBP. My husband is in the Army, and I can definitely relation to being a geographically single mom. I look forward to following along with you.

And I can tell from the post above about the waxing, that I just may find a few laughs and giggles here, which we all need at some point. You have way more courage than I do ;)

Shana said...

WELCOME! I hope to provide laughs and get laughs from each of you. I can't wait to visit your blogs... this UBP is fun!

TLF said...

Happy UBP, girlfriend!! Hope you're having a blast partying, blog style!! I hope you'll stop by my place too!! xoxo.