Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Monday, April 4

Now I know my ABC's...

I saw this ABCs posting on a blog and LOVED the idea so... Here are the ABC's of ME



A. Age: 30 + 1  -  31 is IN my 30’s and I dont feel like I am in my 30's so I will go with the 30 + 1 idea

B. Bed size: Cal King … I love to stretch out on this big boy.  On the weekend's it feels, not so big with Diva, Bean Town and the Tiger Cat

C. Chore you dislike: DISHES.  I hate doing dishes… oh and hanging up laundry.

D. Dogs: 2 smaller dogs… poor hubby.

E. Essential start to your day: alarm clock?  No, good morning smiles from Miss Diva

F. Favorite color: Red, Green and Purple… tied

G. Gold or silver: SILVER

H. Height: 5’10

I. Instruments you play(ed): I play a MEAN triangle

J. Job title: Mom, wife, taxi cab driver… oh and Purchasing Clerk as a monetarily paid position

K. Kids: 1 but planning the second

L. Live: LARGELY

M. Mom’s name: Mom

N. Nicknames: none

O. Overnight hospital stays: 2 or 3 maybe

P. Pet peeves: liars, cheaters… and the co worker that clips his nails into his DRAWER!

Q. Quote from a movie: “Exercise gives your endorphins, endorphins make you happy… happy people just don’t kill their husbands”

S. Siblings:  younger sister and a younger brother

T. Time you wake up: TOO EARLY

U. Underwear: yes?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: PEAS, Brussel Sprouts and Okra (boiled looks like boogers and snot!)

W. What makes you run late: the animals and the Diva

X. X-rays you’ve had: back, teeth, hand, feet

Y. Yummy food you make: An amazing Egg Salad Sandwich

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Monkey’s

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Your coworker clips his nails in his drawer?! That is so nasty!!! I hate when people clip their nails in public!