Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, April 22

MilSpouse Friday Fill In




YAY!  My first one post R&R! 

Head over to Wife of A Sailor and link up...

Each week she posts a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Then you just head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!
  1. How many pets do you have? And what type? submitted by Life and Times of a Displaced Jersey Girl
We have 2 dogs (1 very well behaved and the other, well lets just say he ate my rug last night), we have a Liger cat (HUGE Orange kitty) and a fish. 
I caught him chewing his leash and bed at the same time
Roger - my very unruly puppy is a Welsh Corgi Jack Russel mix and good grief he is nothing but problems right now.  He refuses to potty train!

Tweedle dumb and dumber!

Cuddled up on my couch.... sweet baby
 Bentleigh is my baby - she is a 6 1/2 year old Shih Tzu and rules the roost.  While hubby is gone she sleeps with me and I LOVE that.  She taunts the poor puppy all the time. 

Hitch is the Liger... I swear the cat is HUGE!  Don't let his cuteness fool you, he is distructive!  Sadly every time I have contemplated getting rid of him for breaking the mini blinds, knocking bowls off the counter at night or sharpening his CLAWS on my couch he lays on me and looks like this... so I am stuck.

Purple Ethan is Diva's fish.  Daddy told her if she can keep him alive through the entire deployment then she can upgrade.  I thought he would die after a month but NOPE stupid fish is still alive.  I have convinced her that a hampster is a bad choice... we are currently looking at a Gecko!  Downfall is that they eat crickets and I have a distinct FEAR of those little jumping things.
  1. What are your favorite projects to do while hubby is away? submitted by my-inspired-nest
I already finished fully decorating our current apartment (he loved it when he came home and saw it)  Our new one is house purchasing!  Since hubby left we have had our eyes wide open for our first home… so far not so good but its fun!
  1. What are the must-haves in your deployment care packages?  submitted by Christine’s Little Blog

GUM… he is ADDICTED to chewing gum.  He even packed HIMSELF a box and shipped it back on R&R with GUM.
  1. If you could star in any TV show, which would it be? submitted by Just a Girl

Law & Order SVU… I would love to figure out Whodunit with Mariska and Chris
  1. What was the biggest hurdle that you faced during your/your significant other’s first deployment? submitted by The Pavlik Perspective
This is our first deployment so the biggest one we have faced is all the individual changes we are making.  The growing separately and making sure that we still grow together.

No comments: