Join in the Fill-In fun with
This week’s questions are:
1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy’s
The scene that reminds me most of us is in the Notebook when Noah and Allie dance in the street – that unapologetic way to love is totally us.
2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J
Nope- Hubby is the Soldier and a damn good one… I am the wife and a good one at that. I will happily stay home and raise Diva and the animals. I would like to visit though.
3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts? submitted by Marrying the Navy
Nope… but some of them have gone out of their way to make me uncomfortable – One guy spent a few awkward minutes talking about an ex of hubby’s in front of me and the drama surrounding her on our first family day about 2 months after our wedding.
4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move
CRICKETS~ I am paralyzed by crickets. Diva wants a gecko… they eat crickets so no gecko unless we can change the diet.
5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? submitted by Many Waters
I LOVE Southern