Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Tuesday, September 13

40 miles, port-a-potties, and ...

Sucking at blog posting lately... mainly because I can't decide how MUCH I want to put out there in cyberspace.  When my brain goes haywire with overload I have to pull back or put it all out there... tough choice.

First of all I feel like crap.  Thought I had a kidney infection but doctor says that there is nothing going on.  Great... just feel like crap! With my 40 miles breast cancer walk this weekend it couldn't happen at a worse time.  Plus my guess is that I am getting ready to start... JOY.  40 miles, port-a-potties... and tampons YIPPEE!   Hubby went to my doctors appointment and called me out for not drinking enough water or taking my thyroid medication regularly.  I know it's because he cares but really....   As you've seen Hubby is home and I am so blessed he is safe but it's been a rough transition at times... there are days where I feel like he just doesn't get me any more (nor do I understand him) and other days where life is AMAZING.  This causes so much confusion and frustration... I don't understand HOW life and communication was so perfect for 15 months while we were 8000 miles apart yet heads straight into the toilet when we are in the same house. 
My brain is trying to wrap around it but not working so well... Instead of dwelling on my frustration I will answer a quiz thingy.

Hopefully I will be back to myself soon.

The A-Z of Me

I believe I've done this before, but saw it once again on the lovely Liz's blog and thought I'd participate since I have some new readers.  Without further ado, the A-Z of yours truly.

A. Age: 32 (I keep forgetting that I am not 30 anymore when people ask)
B. Bed size: CalKing... what?!
C. Chore that you hate: I hate putting my clothes away.  Sadly it’s my fault because I wait until I am out of clothes to wash them
D. Dogs: Can't live without them.
E. Essential start to your day: Caffeine!  Coffee or Green tea
F. Favorite color: Red!!
G. Gold or Silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5’10
I. Instruments you play: haha... the triangle if I am lucky and your tone deaf
J. Job title: Procurement Coordinator
K. Kids: Have one and deciding on number dos
L. Live: Southern California
M. Mother’s name: Mom
N. Nicknames: None... yep, sad but true.   
O. Overnight hospital stays: just one... when I was 4
P. Pet peeves: Slow drivers and those that don’t use blinkers!
Q. Quote from a movie: Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy... Happy people just don’t kill their husbands, they don’t!  Elle Woods, Legally Blonde
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: Younger brother and sister
U. Underwear: yep... own them!
V. Vegetable you hate: Eww... there is a list.  Lima beans, brussel sprouts, okra... cauliflower
W. What makes you run late: Diva
X. X-Rays you’ve had: hands, feet...
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chicken curry over rice... but Hubby does the majority of our cooking these days.
Z. Zoo animal: My house is a zoo... who needs to spend the money.

No comments: