Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Sunday, January 9

Ahhh. MUCH BETTER

Yesterday was a super quiet day after all.  I got a lot done and even had time to write in my book.  I love writing!  I was able to channel my frustration a bit and get to the root of it all.  It's all because BD is my biggest fan and always has been... well with him out of the loop I have had to do it by myself.  Well, usually I would be ok but when I question myself on anything I can't just call him and say "fix it and tell me I am great" like I would if he were here.  Oh well... we are more than half way through this and I just had my first freak out... not to bad if I must say. 
Today I get to go play dress up at a luncheon for the Governor of California's Volunteerism Awards... FUN! 

HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments: