Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Thursday, January 20

Thoughtful Thursday!

I have been trying to come up with a weekly post and have been troubled as I wanted it to be perfect... yes, I am a perfectionist!
This blog was created to deal with thoughts and issued throughout this deployment... So Thoughtful Thursday makes sense to me. 

Diva is the best thing that has ever happened to me and to us.  She is the reason I do so many things.  She is the reason that I eat turkey burgers and use rice or soy milk (i don't like the hormones in milk and how they affect childrens growth)... she is also the reason that I save every penny and think of free things to do.  I want her to have an amazing life, I want her to understand community service but also to have things that she needs and occasionally wants.  With daddy being gone I want her to not feel that she is losing out on too much.  We are looking forward to another weekend away somewhere... working on that now.

This is my diva doing what she loves best... drinking her Starbucks hot cocoa.

I love days like this day... we had gone ice skating with daddy and he promised her hot cocoa when we were done.  Said it was a requirement to ice skating.  She had so much fun, fell down but got back up a million times.  This little girl has so much determination its unbelievable.  This deployment has just increased that.  I am so proud of her and all that she has accomplished in her life. 

No comments: