Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, January 28

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

It's Friday, so that means it's time for MilSpouse Friday Fill-In. Get the questions from the Wifey at Wife of a Sailor.
If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?

Probably some Indy movie to build my street cred

What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?

I would want to take Diva and BD and visit all 7 wonders of the world PLUS one place we each wanted to go

Did you have pets growing up?

We had a farm with horses, dogs, cats, goats, chickens, ducks, and cows…

What do you do for exercise?

I am currently training for a pageant and the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer soo…. I do 3 days a week of cardio kickboxing, 2 days a week Muay Thai or Jiu Jitsu and walk the dogs for a miles or so 3 or 4 times a week. 

What is the best piece of advice you've ever received as a MilSpouse?

I got nothing… I can’t remember any advice that I ever got that was good.  I have received a TON of crappy advice though… best piece of crappy advice was to support my servicemember at all costs.  This was in my past life and that cost was almost my life.

2 comments:

The Peacock's Tale said...

Wow training for a pageant and the avon walk! That is very commendable. It's nice to see you are doing more then just online for our military community

Shana said...

Thank you! I am very blessed to have a love of my country and my community. I volunteer about 600 hours a year for the military, domestic violence and breast cancer. I am not sure where you live but you can always volunteer with our military widows at www.gotyourbacknetwork.org

Shana