Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Wednesday, February 23

Day 3 & Being sick

Being sick ALONE sucks!  No one to make ME soup or juice... and no one to help Miss Diva.  So sick mommy, with the flu I may add, still picked up her young princess and made dinner and homework.  Then cuddled with her on the couch watching The Disney Channel until bedtime... then mommy took a Tylenol PM and hit the sack herself at 8!  I feel much better this morning, still nauseous but better.  At least my under eye bags are better.  Lets hope Wednesday is better... please!

Day 03 Something you have to forgive yourself for

Anyone who knows me knows that I forgive pretty easy but not always the best at the forgetting part. BD was the first person I had apologized to for anything in more years that I care to admit. With all the forgiveness that I do, I don't forgive myself for much. I am harder on myself than anyone ever has the opportunity to be. I always worry that I am going to mess up Diva, that I am not going to be everything that my husband wants/needs me to be. It's truly amazing how hard I am on ME. Forgiveness is such a fickle thing.
I need to learn to forgive myself for not standing up to people in my past that have hurt me. I never stood up to my certain individuals and I have let that control me for too long. I have to forgive myself for taking all of my hurt out on people who truly love me. I am learning.

No comments: