Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, February 4

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

 


Link up and learn more about fellow MilSpouses over at Wife of a Sailor!


1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Orange County has been AWESOME!  Sorry to gloat but other than a little wind we have had sunny skies all week!


2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
Plan for something!  I LOVE shoes but every time I want to buy a pair I realize that is money that should be going towards our house purchase instead.   


3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned?
I loved my 1992 Honda Accord – it had pop up lights, a sunroof and was a stick shift. I LOVED that car!


4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in?
If you have a child(ren) why you chose their name(s),; if not why you would name your child something. 

5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if…
You speak in acronyms and understand them!   

1 comment:

Athena said...

I may have to move to Cali!

Have a great weekend :)