Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, February 25

Milspouse Friday Fill In

Link up and learn more about fellow MilSpouses over at Wife of a Sailor!
1.  Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
I can't wait for another little one... one boy and one girl would make my life even more perfect. 

2.  Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army
Depends if it was a deployment year or not

3.  If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To
I would be a Victim Advocate... I am a survivor of domestic violence and want to be able to help others leave and move forward in their lives. 

4.  Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice
I have 2 tattoos but neither are service oriented... don't think that will ever happen.

5.  Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose?  submitted by To The Nth
COOKING!  I can't cook for beans and I am sure my family is sick to death of taco's and spaghetti

Can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with tomorrow!

No comments: