I am simply elated that it’s Friday! This has been an emotional 9 days since Hubby finally came home - reintegration is interesting (will cover that another day) but I am BEAT! We are choosing paint colors tonight for the house, cleaning the beach tomorrow and then I get to model in a bridal show on Sunday (if you are getting married in the OC – there is a HUGE bridal show in Brea on Sunday) I am excited for my sister titleholders (see told you I was a real princess) to meet Hubby FINALLY – plus Diva is excited to finally be able to CLEAN the beach not just stand there with mommy while I hand out bags and gloves.
Here is to Five Question Friday AND MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!!!
Five Crooked Halos (LOVE THIS BLOG!)
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Stressball – is that even a word? Nope, probably not but it describes me.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
I may participate for the right dowry! I want Diva to marry a strong man that can be gentle and understanding, one that will take care of her but not smother or stunt her, one that will support her in her dreams but not be pushy... basically I want her to marry her daddy.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you?
Ok this question is just way too morbid for a Friday let alone this early in the morning!!!! I have such an appreciation for life that I don’t want to know when or how that day will come. I want to continue to cherish the time I have with my family and friends.
2. If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be irritable.
3. One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is snots in the shower. Ewww. Disgusting.
4. My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to use excel for EVERYTHING!
5. Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a rip about others opinions when it comes to reintegration... we will do it our way at our speed!
Have an awesome Friday and a GREAT WEEKEND! I am back to book writing I HOPE -