Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, August 26

Social Butterfly and a Fill In Friday!

Diva’s first day of school was great!  When I showed up to pick her up from afterschool care she was dancing in the ampitheater with the other girls!!  YAY for my little social butterfly – just like her momma.  Then I talked to the director and she told me that Diva just fit right in and is now friends with everyone   - score 2 for my girl.  On the way back to the car we saw her new teacher Ms SmileyPants (this lady never stopped smiling the entire time I have seen her before school and after).  She told me that Diva is doing fabulously fitting in and that she is very social... I giggled and said that I knew her social skills were honed in so now to work on math and English.  Today was spirit day in which case she had to ALSO wear her silly socks.. unmatched of course!

Onto my second favorite (coffee morning at Coffee Bean with Diva is my favorite... now the Hubby is added to make it my double favorite!) part of Friday mornings!

LOVE LOVE learning more about my fellow MilSpouse bloggers!  I learn so much about my fellow bloggers and can’t wait to learn more. 
Each week, Wife of a Sailor will post a list of questions on Thursday (so you can have your blog ready on Friday). Head back on Friday and enter your blog post into Mr. Linky so others know who else participated and we can all visit other blogs.  And please feel free to use the button above!This week’s questions are:


1. The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is
Who’s taking Diva to daycare – YAY, it’s finally a question of WHO not IF I will make it on time! 

2. Lately, I’ve been craving
red meat because I only ate it twice the whole time Hubby was deployed... never learned how to grill. 

3. Whenever anyone says the word
strawberries, it reminds me of my childhood because my first job was watering our neighbors strawberry patch when I was 10 (incidentally I used that money to buy a new Nintendo... the ORIGINAL!. 

4. The happiest word I know is
mommy, but 75 times in succession drives me nuts. 

5. My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love to put my cold feet on his warm body in bed!


Okay, onto Five Question Friday!

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear on Friday morning (on a "new" post...a post with my answers to the questions...), and link up!

Questions for Friday, August 26th: (Special thanks to Liz, Sandy, @gasfamily, @trooppetrie and @MarandaLamping for their question suggestions! I would LOVE to link YOU in a future 5QF, so c'mon over to my community, or watch for my Thursday morning shout out on Twitter--if you go the Twitter route, remember to @5crookedhalos me and use hashtag #5QF! Thanks friends!)

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
We bought all of the decorations for our new house!  It was fun to spend a full day at Ikea and shopping with the Hubby.

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?
Hmmm... I would love to see Toby Keith again.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Least fav is putting my clothes away / most fav is vacuuming

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Umm... thank goodness our appliances are new so new clothes please!

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo?
Miracle Whip all the way!

No comments: