Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Tuesday, August 2

Tennis Open, Day 1 recap and Day 2 goal-

Hello, My name is Princess and I am a carbaholic.  Yes, you read it right... total carb addict!  I see it and want to shove it hand over fist into my mouth.... I could never do gastric bypass or Atkins.... good gravy!  I decided yesterday to start my healthy eating plan... I did OK I suppose, I didn’t get much exercise mainly because I was working all day then took a nice long drive to San Diego for the Mercury Insurance Tennis Open – It was so much fun... ok not entirely as I am in NO way a fan of tennis.  I find the game boring BUT as with most things, the company by far made up for it.  We had such a good time.  I didn’t get home until midnight but it was well worth it. 
Downfall is my LOVE of Rice Crispy Treats (Thank you Starbucks!) and on my way home I stopped at Taco Bell for dinner... yep at 11pm (2300) I stopped at Taco Bell and ate a taco, a bean burrito and a small pepsi!  Probably more calories in one meal than the previous part of the day.  It was SO good... until I dropped the pico de gallo ALL over my cell phone as I was talking to Hubby the whole way home.   YIPPEE , I love hubby time... even when he tells me that the Army is going to take 5 days to complete 2 pieces of paper (1 for him and 1 for another Soldier) that will allow him to come home.  I want a job like that... move at my own pace regardless of others.  Not lovin the Army so much today – ha ha. 

Here is my update from yesterday with my goal for today -

Day 1 meal –  

Meal
Calories
Carbs
Protein




Rice Crispies with banana
242
47.5
9
Protein Bar
180
17
20
Yogurt w granola
110


4oz chicken
110
0
24
Pretzel Chips
110
23
3
Marshmellow Square
210
43
0
Taco Bell
610
96
20
Total
1572
226.5
76



Day 2 goal - The protein to Carp ratio is ALL sorts of messed up so today I will try to get my carbs down to less than 100 and my protein closer to 100.  I am not a person that can go carb free – I don’t even pretend that I am not a TOTAL carb addict but if I can get to less than 50 a day I am pretty ok with that.   
Tennis Open, Day 1 recap and Day 2 hopes -

No comments: