|The closet floor is clear - except my shoes|
|The ONE PIECE -|
Ummm...What happened to that orange 2 piece.
To which I replied:
So you don't like my suit? Your mom lent it to me...
Then in true MAN fashion:
Wow you still read into things. I never said I didn't like the suit. I just like the two piece a bit more. Its more you baby.(his way of saying he hates the one piece and likes the hot 2 piece better without ACTUALLY saying it. LOVE HIM!)
SO FUNNY. I went back and forth a few emails before I fessed up, it was worth the giggle.
Anyhoo... It's Friday so we know that means MilSpouse Friday Fill In!!!
Only 1 or 2 more of these before R&R! I am counting Friday Fill ins! Join up each Friday with Wifey at Wife of a Sailor and learn something new about your fellow MilSpouses!!!
- What is your must have gadget? submitted by Flying High With My Flyboy
My Blackberry is the one thing I don’t leave home without… ever! I take it to the bathroom, the bedroom, the gym and on my runs! It’s the main line of communication with the Hubby.
- How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid? submitted by L to the Third
I thought my life would be full of travel and a bunch of money… instead its full of carpool and work BUT I have a lot more love in it than I had every anticipated.
- What is your favorite chocolate recipe? submitted by Our First Deployment
Recipe, I don’t need no stinkin recipe… I LOVE DARK CHOCOLATE however it comes!
- How do you deal with military life when it gets to be too much or to hard? submitted by Combat Boots And Pointe Shoes
This has happened often during deployment… I have felt like it’s all too much and I/We just can’t anymore… that’s when I write. Whether I blog, journal, email the hub and delete it…. I just write. OR I reorganize/decorate a room. Our bedroom is usually the starting spot!
- What piece of advice would you give a new Military spouse facing their first deployment? submitted by The Albrecht Squad
Be informed! Know who to call for what, how to use your insurance and then find ways to relax. Personally I tell women to avoid the news; there is no use in freaking out every time a bomb drops in country they are in. Sadly, if something bad happens you will know.
I LOVE reading everyone’s answers… so many people are similar.