Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, March 18

MilSpouse Friday Fill In



  1. What are some  of your ideas for staying connected with family…you know, those people we moved thousands of miles away from? submitted by Live it. Love it (or not). Write About It.
I talk to my sisters every day (little one on my way to work, older one I text throughout the day), my mom 3 or 4 times a week and for everyone else… Facebook!
  1. What’s the most romantic gift you have GIVEN? submitted by Painting My Canvas
Given?  I had his wedding ring engraved on the inside as a surprise... umm... Oh, I got it.  Our first married Christmas I had his favorite picture from our engagement session printed and framed for him.
  1. Would you encourage your child, if they came to you and wanted to join the military?  submitted by Perfectly Imperfect
I will encourage our children to follow their dreams, if that means the military so be it.  I will, though, confirm it’s for the right reasons.
  1. What is your least favorite bill to pay and why? submitted by A Little of This, A Little of That
I HATE paying my cell phone bill because, while it’s a requirement while hubby is deployed, it’s so FREAKING expensive!
  1. What is the proudest moment you’ve had as a military spouse?  submitted by Our Okinawa Life
Every moment I am with him is a proud moment… I think the Farewell Dinner would be the most recent.  He was in ACU’s dancing with our daughter around the dance floor and doing the chicken dance. 

Only 2 or 3 more of these before R&R! Ahh how truly exciting my life has become... I am counting Friday Fill ins!  Join up each Friday with Wifey at Wife of a Sailor

No comments: