Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, March 4

Friday Fill In

YAY for Friday!  It's the first Friday in March and a week closer to R&R... I want to say that I love the Friday Fill In because I love being able to meet new milspouse bloggers through it... FUN

Link up and learn more about fellow MilSpouses over at Wife of a Sailor!

1. Do you or your husband ever wish that your husband was in a different branch of the military? submitted by The Turner Family
Nope, I couldn't imagine hubby being anything but a Soldier and honestly I am so proud to be a Soldier Wife... much better
2. What duty station(s) are on your “No Way, Hell No, Not Going, Have Fun Unaccompanied” list and why? submitted by Every Branch
This  is when I say... Thank Goodness we are a Reserve family... although my 2 NO WAY IN HELL are Ft Leonarwood, MO and Ft Bliss Tx

3. If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose and why? submitted by Three Krakens
You know, I don't think I'd want to be any one age forever. I like growing and learning and experiencing life as I get older.   Although any age that required minimal responsibility would be good. 

4. If you were a breakfast cereal, which one would you be? submitted by the C.W.
I would totally be Rice Crispies... I love being able to be plain or all spiffed up (sugar, banana's.... fruit of any kind really)

5. What is your morning beverage of choice and why?  submitted by NH Girl Displaced
I LOVE green tea in the morning... I do Starbucks on Saturday with Diva but other than that it's the trusty green tea.

No comments: