Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Friday, March 11

MilSpouse Friday Fill in!

This deployment is FINALLY speeding up. I only have a few more MilSpouse Friday Fill-In before R&R. Yikes!!
Join in the Fill-In fun with Wife of a Sailor


1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent
I make sure to work out and I always have a project to complete within the timeframe that he is gone.  I must admit the longer the deployment the less motivated I get… it’s this hurried feeling to start and then a lull (serious LAZINESS) then the frantic chaos of homecoming!

2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted by Young but Not (Completely) Dumb
Josh Groban in Santa Barbara in 2010 – Hubby and his mom have always LOVED Groban and I have acquired that liking so mom in law and I went up there for this concert.  It was a 1200 person theatre and he took audience requests!   

3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?  submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier
I don’t have a hometown… my family has always been very nomadic BUT I miss NOTHING about the town I graduated high school in.

4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Got Your Back Network, it provides assistance for families of our fallen service members – There are actually 2 runs coming up in Denver and Anapolis!

5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?  submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench
Appetizer: Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Main: Filet Mignon with lobster mashed potatoes and asparagus
Dessert: Crème Brulee

No comments: