Lets LINK and show what we are thankful for!

Tuesday, March 8

Fat Tuesday!


I have never been to Mardi Gras but HAPPY FAT TUESDAY!

Ok- so I am not consistant in these but its my blog and there are days I want to write about something else.... sorry!

Day 05 → Something you hope to do in your life
There are a lot of things that I hope to do in life.  What’s funny is that every time I try to list something that I hope to do I get mad at my self because I WILL do it.  So I guess everything I hope to do turn out to be things that I will do.
I will publish 2 books
I will have another child – a little boy
I will visit all of the countries on my bucket list
I will live my happily ever after

I hope will to get through the next few months of this deployment with my sanity.  I hope that the time flies for Big Daddy and me during this time! 

With just a few weeks before R&R the anxiety and excitement are building.  Every conversation with him is about the airport moment, the first kiss…the first touch.  He hasn’t really lived in our place since we moved in so it should make for an interesting trip.  Diva has decided that she and daddy are going to do a fun date day, just the two of them while mommy goes to the spa.  Yes, the little one gets it… or she just wants her time.  Either way, this mommy is happy to oblige!

Here's to a great Tuesday!

No comments: